School Closure Procedures
Our school will only be closed if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- The DfE has directed that the school should close
- Public Health England has directed the school to close
- If we have a confirmed case of coronavirus in our student or staff population and have been instructed to close
Communication Regarding School Closure:
- The decision to close the school will be communicated to staff in person if this decision is made during a working day or by telephone.
- The decision to close the school will be communicated to parents and carers in person via:The school website, text messaging, Email, Class Dojo, Twitter, the Local Authority website and local radio. A school closure sign will also be displayed in the noticeboard at the front of school.
- There will be daily communication, via email, with staff and parents with updates about continued closure or reopening of the school.
Your child's education is important and we will be setting lessons via Google Classroom. All pupils have been given an indiviual Wonde login - Please click here to access the page. Once your child has logged on to Wonde they will be able to access Google Classroom and Times Table Rockstars. (Please note that this link only goes live once school closure has been announced)